Following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and MDG.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Site.
1. Restrictions. MDG owns all material used on the Site. All information is provided solely for the personal, non-commercial use of users of the Site. All materials appearing on the Site (including but not limited to floor plans, designs, and elevations) are the creation of MDG and are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark law or are used with the consent of the original owner or creator of the material. Nothing appearing on the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without MDG’s or the copyright owner’s express, written permission. MDG hereby grants its permission to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on the Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically if you violate any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy all downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material in this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Limitation on Use and Liability. MDG does not make any warranties or representations regarding the materials contained on the Site. As a user of the Site, you agree that you are not relying on any material contained on the Site; any reliance on your part is at your sole risk. Despite its efforts to provide accurate information on the Site, MDG cannot ensure that all information is correct. Accordingly, MDG intends the Site to be used for general reference only. No information on the Site is to be construed as an offer or solicitation of sale. In accordance with applicable laws, MDG can offer to sell real estate only to those persons who visit its properties and only within the state where the property is located. Because the Site may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information at any time, you should consult with MDG for any information listed on the Site. Product information, including plans, promotions, pricing, and availability, is subject to change at any time, and there may be typographical errors or misstatements on the Site at any given time. Your sole exclusive remedy for any use of any materials or information provided on the Site shall be to cease accessing the Site and using the materials or information obtained therein. By using the Site, you agree that MDG shall not be liable for any damages relating to any use of or reliance upon any material on the Site. You also agree that MDG shall not be liable for any damage to your computer or other equipment or other property related to your use of access or your download of any material from the Site.
3. DISCLAIMER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM, AND RELEASE MDG, and ITS SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, FORMER EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, OWNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, AND CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, RELATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESSING THE SITE OR THE USE OR NON-USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, EVEN IF MDG OR A MDG AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY MDG’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR ITS NEGLIGENCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS” AND “WHERE-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU WILL ASSUME THOSE COSTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER, LIMITATIONS, OR EXCLUSIONS, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT CREATE ANY CONTRACT, AGREEMENT, RIGHTS, OR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MDG. YOU ALSO AGREE TO HOLD MDG AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENTS, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND COSTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY FAILURE BY YOU TO ABIDE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
4. Internet Links. The Site may contain links to other internet websites maintained by third parties. These links are not endorsements of any products or services contained in those sites, and no information in those sites has been endorsed or approved by MDG. Accordingly, you agree that MDG is not responsible for any content, product, or services provided on these other internet websites. Likewise, you agree that MDG is not liable for the content, products, or services of other internet websites that link to the Site. Linking to the Site via framing or deep-linking is expressly prohibited. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for complying with all local laws regarding material obtained from the Site or other linked sites.
5. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by, construed by, and enforced in accordance with, and subject to, the laws of the State of Texas, except to the extent superseded or preempted by the laws of the United States of America. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid, unlawful, unenforceable, or void, you and MDG agree that the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. By using the Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Texas state courts located in Harris County, Texas, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas to resolve any disputes arising out of your use of the Site or any interaction with MDG regarding the Site.
6. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties thereto and their respective heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns.
7. Termination. This Agreement shall remain in force and effect until terminated by MDG. In the event of termination of this Agreement, all restrictions imposed upon you herein, including all disclaimers, waivers, releases, and limitations of liability, shall survive.
9. Information We Collect and How We Use It. MDG collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
MDG reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into the MDG website, a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users. We may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. For other types of registrations, we may ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Use of Web Beacons or GIF files. The MDG web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow MDG to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services, if any. MDG may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. MDG prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- Changes to this Statement. MDG has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- Accuracy of Personal Information. We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or email address. You may correct your personal information or select the option not to receive future MDG contacts (i.e. mailings, calls, etc.) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Online Privacy Act. MDG Website is directed to adults and is not intended for children under the age of 18. MDG complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
- Contacting Us. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
5847 San Felipe St. Suite 4675
Houston, TX 77057
MDG will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.