As a master-planned community development in the early design stages, Maple View is a huge leap into the future, one that will offer residents of the Maple View Community in Alvin, Texas near Houston a true live-work-play lifestyle opportunity and an amenity-rich environment unlike any other in the area. This is technically Maple Development Group’s third development project, as it is running in parallel with the Pecan Ranch and Maple Grove developments. The development offers residents convenient access to State Highway 288, which easily connects them to downtown Houston and Pearland.
Upon completion, the Maple View Community in Alvin will feature resident amenities such as a community center for resident social activities, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, nature trails for biking and walking, playgrounds, and green spaces for outdoor gathering. The community will feature smart streetlights, public Wi-Fi, IoT technology, and a high-end security system including license plate recognition (LPR) camera systems. Proposed sites for an amphitheater, a retail or commercial center and an elementary school are also in the planning.
Project and Development Specifications
- Project Status: Design Stage
- Land Acquired December 2021
- A 236-acre development south of Houston (Brazoria County)
- Approximately 800 lots
- Single and multi-family housing
- Located along the path of development growth with easy access to major thoroughfares
- Great exposure to the extensive State Highway 288 construction and expansion
- Located in the Angleton Independent School District
- Perfectly situated in South Houston
- Access to Houston’s prime locations and major employment centers
- Estimated Project Completion Date: Early-to-Mid 2023
In all Maple View Community in Alvin’s efforts, Maple has a sustainable infrastructure in mind, especially when it comes to land and resource management and building materials. We maintain a deep consideration for select environmental concerns.